Bracoo Compression Leg Sleeves, Large, Yellow Accent by Bracoo
- Leg Sleeve for casual wear at 15-20 mmHg, Breathable knitting method allows a comfortable wearing experience throughout the day
- Ergonomics socks have a gradient of pressure to help driving blood back from lower limb to heart, and achieve the goal of reducing swollen legs and promote blood flow
- Functions include: enhanced blood circulation, faster muscle recovery, less muscle fatigue, increased muscle support
- Specially designed elastic band to allow maximum wear time without dropping and skin irritation
- M fits leg circumference from 10~14.5″, L fits leg circumference from 14.5″~18.5″, please measure at the thickest part
Bracoo's Gradient compression leg sleeve effectively drives blood from the lower limb back to the heart for better circulation. But why compression sleeves? By applying graduated compression to the specific muscle groups, blood circulation is increased and muscles contractions are protected. The risk of an muscle injury is greatly reduced with the help from compression sleeves. Also, the increased blood circulation enhances the performance of the athlete and boosts the recovery time, providing a strong support for competitive athletes on the off the court.
While exercising, graduated compression will reduce the soreness and fatigue in your leg muscles to achieve better performance. Engineered based on research and scientific studies, graduated compression effectively distributes adequate compression throughout the legs to balance your muscles. With the appropriate compression, time for recovery is reduced and your muscles are ready for takeoff when you need them the most.
Made of ultra breathable fabric to allow maximum wear time without skin irritation. Specially design leg opening leaves minimum mark on the skin even after long wear time.